mail address change, mirrors.nxthost.com

mail address change, mirrors.nxthost.com

Catalin Chivulescu
Hi,

We would like a mail address change from [hidden email] or [hidden email] to [hidden email]

We dont know which one of the two email appear in your database, that’s why we would like you to check and change it to [hidden email]

Mirrors url: mirrors.nxthost.com

Thanks

Catalin Chivulescu - NXTHOST

Re: mail address change, mirrors.nxthost.com

Julien Cristau-6
Hi,

thanks for letting us know, I've updated the address in our mirror list.

Cheers,
Julien

On Sun, Apr  5, 2020 at 20:50:52 +0300, Catalin Chivulescu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We would like a mail address change from [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> or [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> to [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> We dont know which one of the two email appear in your database, that’s why we would like you to check and change it to [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> Mirrors url: mirrors.nxthost.com <http://mirrors.nxthost.com/>
>
> Thanks
>

> Catalin Chivulescu - NXTHOST
>
> www.nxthost.com

Re: mail address change, mirrors.nxthost.com

Catalin Chivulescu
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please accept our debian-cd registration also? We got delisted in the past since an employee didnt do it’s proper job and now we have another person in charge. (thats why we requested email change).

We’ve sent last week the registration to debian [hidden email]

Content:

We would like to sign up for a new mirror for Debian-CD

Rsync: <a href="rsync://mirrors.nxthost.com/debian-cd" class="">rsync://mirrors.nxthost.com/debian-cd or mirrors.nxthost.com::debian-cd

Our public IPs are:
Our IPv4: 5.83.47.15
Our IPv6: 2a02:13f0:8200::b064:c4fe
We support: RSYNC, HTTP, HTTPS

Name of site maintainer: Catalin Chivulescu
Public e-mail of site maintainer: [hidden email]
Country of site: Romania
Location of site (optional): Bucharest
Name of site sponsor (optional): nxtHost
URL of site sponsor (optional): https://www.nxthost.com

Thank you,

On 6 Apr 2020, at 11:32 AM, Julien Cristau <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

thanks for letting us know, I've updated the address in our mirror list.

Cheers,
Julien

On Sun, Apr  5, 2020 at 20:50:52 +0300, Catalin Chivulescu wrote:

Hi,

We would like a mail address change from [hidden email] <[hidden email]> or [hidden email] <[hidden email]> to [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

We dont know which one of the two email appear in your database, that’s why we would like you to check and change it to [hidden email] <[hidden email]>