mariadb-10.3 1:10.3.11-3: Please update debconf PO translation for the package mariadb-10.3

mariadb-10.3 1:10.3.11-3: Please update debconf PO translation for the package mariadb-10.3

Otto Kekäläinen-4

mariadb-10.3. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against mariadb-10.3.

Alternatively file a merge request on Salsa. See easy instructions
at https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/MySQL/patches

Tue, 08 Jan 2019 16:45:24 +0200.

Thanks in advance,