mysql db replication question

Shannon R.
Hi All!

I'm using the latest mysql 4.0.x and I've successfully
set-up database replication on it over 2 machines.

I have noticed though that mysql doesn't seem to
replicate CREATE TABLE operations on the master to the
slave. Is this a limitation? Or I just missed
something. If so, can someone please give me a clue or
point me to the right place documentations?

Also, is it possible to setup replication so that
everything in the master is replicated to the slave,
including CREATE DATABASE operations? (and all other
operations on that new database thereafter)

Many Thanks!
Shannon

Re: mysql db replication question

Hagen Montag
On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 12:51:59PM -0700, Shannon R. wrote:

> I have noticed though that mysql doesn't seem to
> replicate CREATE TABLE operations on the master to the
> slave.

"Create Table" will be replicate to the slave(s).

hagen