Quantcast

new edbrowse

Serge E. Hallyn-2
Hi,

there is a new version (3.6.3) of edbrowse.  Were you planning on
packaging that for debian?

It has some great new features like caching of http files, and M
without a destination buffer.

thanks,
Serge

Re : new edbrowse

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Hi,

Thanks for the info, I had not it. Yes we will package it for Debian 10. Could you report a bug to edbrowse please, in order to keep archive of this?

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble

Tél.: 01 84 73 06 61

Mail: [hidden email]

Site Web: http://www.hypra.fr

----- Serge E. Hallyn <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> there is a new version (3.6.3) of edbrowse.  Were you planning on
> packaging that for debian?
>
> It has some great new features like caching of http files, and M
> without a destination buffer.
>
> thanks,
> Serge

Re: Re : new edbrowse

Serge E. Hallyn-2
Thanks, done.

Quoting MENGUAL Jean-Philippe ([hidden email]):