(nl) Some more translations

Frans Spiesschaert
Hi all,

Please find attached a Dutch translation for the
Debian Edu / Skolelinux homepage and for the
Debian Edu buster release announcement.

Since I'm not a member of the Debian blends team nor of the Debian
publicity team, I'm not in a position to commit them all by myself.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert

(debian-edu-home.)nl.po (13K) Download Attachment
(dutch)debian-edu-buster-release.wml (11K) Download Attachment

Re: (nl) Some more translations

Wolfgang Schweer-3
Hi Frans,

On Thu, May 09, 2019 at 08:29:24PM +0200, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> Please find attached a Dutch translation for the
> Debian Edu / Skolelinux homepage and for the
> Debian Edu buster release announcement.
>
> Since I'm not a member of the Debian blends team nor of the Debian
> publicity team, I'm not in a position to commit them all by myself.

Thanks a lot for your work! Both translations committed.

And thanks to your work on debian-edu-doc also localized images (Desktop
and Network) are available on the Dutch page:
https://blends.debian.org/edu/index.nl.html

Wolfgang

Re: (nl) Some more translations

Simon Oosthoek-2
On 09/05/2019 21:40, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:

> Hi Frans,
>
> On Thu, May 09, 2019 at 08:29:24PM +0200, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
>> Please find attached a Dutch translation for the
>> Debian Edu / Skolelinux homepage and for the
>> Debian Edu buster release announcement.
>>
>> Since I'm not a member of the Debian blends team nor of the Debian
>> publicity team, I'm not in a position to commit them all by myself.
>
> Thanks a lot for your work! Both translations committed.
>
> And thanks to your work on debian-edu-doc also localized images (Desktop
> and Network) are available on the Dutch page:
> https://blends.debian.org/edu/index.nl.html
>
> Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang and Frans,

I couldn't resist looking at it and I hope I improved some if the
translations in the process.. (see attached)

Cheers

/Simon

(debian-edu-home.)nl.po (10K) Download Attachment

Re: (nl) Some more translations

Wolfgang Schweer-3
Hi Simon and Frans,

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 09:48:40AM +0200, Simon Oosthoek wrote:
> I couldn't resist looking at it and I hope I improved some if the
> translations in the process.. (see attached)

If the two of you could find an agreement about the Dutch content of
those two different strings, I'll commit it.

Wolfgang

Re: (nl) Some more translations

Frans Spiesschaert
Hi Simon and Wofgang,

Wolfgang Schweer schreef op vr 10-05-2019 om 17:38 [+0200]:
> Hi Simon and Frans,
>
> On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 09:48:40AM +0200, Simon Oosthoek wrote:
> > I couldn't resist looking at it and I hope I improved some if the
> > translations in the process.. (see attached)

Thank you Simon for your review, which is sometimes lacking at debian-l
[hidden email] (although this particular file wasn't
submitted there for review by me).

> If the two of you could find an agreement about the Dutch content of
> those two different strings, I'll commit it.

I consider both suggestions by Simon as being an improvement, indeed.
So Wolfgang please do commit Simon's attachment.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 06:26:17PM +0200, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> I consider both suggestions by Simon as being an improvement, indeed.
> So Wolfgang please do commit Simon's attachment.

Thanks, done. Should be online in a minute.

Wolfgang