openafs 1.6.2.1-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openafs

openafs 1.6.2.1-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openafs

Russ Allbery-2

openafs. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against openafs.

I tentatively plan to upload the new version of the package to Debian
experimental on 2013-04-18.  However, please note that the resulting
upload will only be to experimental; new versions of the openafs package
with the changed prompts won't be uploaded to stable until after the
freeze.  Accordingly, please treat this as a lower priority than any
release-related translation work.

Thanks in advance!

ja.po (19K) Download Attachment