openldap 2.4.44+dfsg-4: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openldap

openldap 2.4.44+dfsg-4: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openldap

Ryan Tandy-4

openldap. The English template has been updated with one new message. I
would be grateful if you could take the time and update it. Please send
the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against openldap.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

cs.po (25K) Download Attachment

[BTS#852190] po-debconf://openldap/cs.po

Miroslav Kure
On Mon, Jan 09, 2017 at 10:13:28PM -0800, Ryan Tandy wrote:

> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it. Please send
> the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against openldap.

Hotovo.

--
Miroslav Kure