piuparts error for vitables

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel
Hello,

I am preparing the new vitables, but I get this error message from piuparts.

 Preparing to unpack /tmp/vitables_3.0.0-1_all.deb ...
  Unpacking vitables (3.0.0-1) over (2.1-1) ...
  dpkg: warning: unable to delete old directory '/usr/share/vitables/vitables/htmldocs/_static': Directory not empty
  dpkg: warning: unable to delete old directory '/usr/share/vitables/vitables/htmldocs/_images': Directory not empty
  dpkg: warning: unable to delete old directory '/usr/share/vitables/vitables/htmldocs': Directory not empty
  Setting up vitables (3.0.0-1) ...

But when I install and remove the current unsatble version, nothing is left on the computer.
So I do not understand this message, when it tryes to upgrade vitables.

Someone could have a hint ?

Cheers

Frederic

Re: piuparts error for vitables

Emmanuel Arias

On 9/9/19 5:51 PM, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:

> But when I install and remove the current unsatble version, nothing is left on the computer.
> So I do not understand this message, when it tryes to upgrade vitables.
>
> Someone could have a hint ?
Maybe is creating that files while install and then try to clean it?

> Cheers
>
> Frederic

Emmanuel Arias
@eamanu