planner transition will be held by pango.

planner transition will be held by pango.

Gustavo Franco-2
Hi list,

Latest planner upload is just 5 days old, but it depends on a libpango
that is newer that the one in testing and pango is in freeze (due to
the udeb). Since the latest planner upload in sid is a new upstream
release, if we need it for Etch. Be sure to warn the -release. ;)

regards,
-- stratus

Re: planner transition will be held by pango.

Loïc Minier
On Mon, Dec 04, 2006, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Latest planner upload is just 5 days old, but it depends on a libpango
> that is newer that the one in testing and pango is in freeze (due to
> the udeb).

 (I've requested migration of pango already, and it will quite certainly
 make it.)

>            Since the latest planner upload in sid is a new upstream
> release, if we need it for Etch.

 EPARSE. :)

--
Loïc Minier <[hidden email]>
  "You see, killbots have a preset kill limit.  Knowing their weakness,