please checklink and text to Spanish.wml

please checklink and text to Spanish.wml

Stéphane Blondon
Hello,

the children-distros page in www.debian.org has been replaced by a new one:
https://www.debian.org/derivatives/

The majority of the links pointing to children-distros have been updated
without problems. However, there were some specific links that I had to
change manually in one page in spanish. I don't speak spanish so it
would be nice if someone could check my commit (and improve it if needed):

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/japanese/international/Spanish.wml?r1=1.18&r2=1.19

I didn't subscribe to this mailing list so keep me in CC if you want I
read your (optional) reply.

Regards
--
Stéphane

Re: please checklink and text to Spanish.wml

victory.deb
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:56:47 +0100
Stéphane Blondon wrote:

> https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/japanese/international/Spanish.wml?r1=1.18&r2=1.19