pluxml 5.5-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package pluxml

pluxml 5.5-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package pluxml

Tanguy Ortolo-5
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for pluxml. One
single-word string was added to the English template, and is now missing in
your translation.  I would be grateful if you could take the time and update
it.  Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against
pluxml.

Mon, 08 Aug 2016 23:36:50 +0200.

Thanks in advance,

ja.po (14K) Download Attachment