postfix 2.10.0-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package postfix

postfix 2.10.0-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package postfix

Christian Perrier
IMPORTANT: this is needed for wheezy!

postfix. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against postfix.

Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:41:11 +0100.

Thanks in advance,

ja.po (32K) Download Attachment