postfix 3.0.4-3: Please update debconf PO translation for the package postfix

postfix 3.0.4-3: Please update debconf PO translation for the package postfix

LaMont Jones

postfix. The English template has been changed (yes, again... sorry), and
now some messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.  Please send
the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against postfix.

Because it's addressing a critical bug (815047), I will be uploading the
package in a few hours, but would like to do a future upload with all the
translations.

Accordingly, the deadline for receiving the updated translation is
Mon, 07 Mar 2016 09:03:34 -0700.

Thanks in advance,

lamont

ja.po (35K) Download Attachment