pppoeconf 1.21: Please update the PO translation for the package pppoeconf

pppoeconf 1.21: Please update the PO translation for the package pppoeconf

Gregory Colpart-4
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
pppoeconf. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against pppoeconf.

Tue, 24 Dec 2013 23:33:22 +0100.

Thanks in advance,

ja.po (19K) Download Attachment