qtkeychain 0.3.0 and GNOME Keyring

Sandro Knauß-2
Hello,

I'm the mantainer of qtkeychain. This QT Libraray supports with the version
0.3.0[1] GNOME Keyring to store passwords. That's why I want to add GNOME
Keyring as Recommends. But unfortunatelly I'm not familiar with the packages
in gnome. Can you tell me what is the correct package name, where the GNOME
Keyring deamon is living in.

David tested with gnome-keyring-daemon:
> [...], but have not managed to store the owncloud (client)
> password with gnome-keyring-daemon running outside a GNOME environment,
> do you have any pointer to make it work with GNOME Keyring alone?

Many thanks for all help,

sandro

[1] https://github.com/frankosterfeld/qtkeychain

Re: qtkeychain 0.3.0 and GNOME Keyring

Johannes Rohr-2
Sandro Knauß <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm the mantainer of qtkeychain. This QT Libraray supports with the version
> 0.3.0[1] GNOME Keyring to store passwords. That's why I want to add GNOME
> Keyring as Recommends. But unfortunatelly I'm not familiar with the packages
> in gnome. Can you tell me what is the correct package name, where the GNOME
> Keyring deamon is living in.

It is in gnome-keyring.

Thanks,

Johannes