release-notes for buster and the kernel

Paul Gevers-4
Dear kernel team,

I am reaching out to you as I help to coordinate this release's
release-notes. In most release-notes in the past, there have been words
about the kernel. For buster, is there anything that is worth mentioning
in the notes?

We already mention that AppArmor is pulled in via Recommends. In case
you want to check what's there, you can find the current draft here:
https://www.debian.org/releases/buster/releasenotes
and the source of it here (merge requests welcome):
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/release-notes/

Paul

Re: release-notes for buster and the kernel

Paul Gevers-4
Dear kernel team,

I hope I didn't miss your response, but AFAICT the request below is
still open. A reply like "no, there is no need for any specifics" is
also very welcome.