request to join the team

Antoine Beaupré-2
Hi,

I've been packaging stuff in Debian for a while and I'm often packaging
dependencies that would benefit from being under the DPMT umbrella.

My alioth login is "anarcat".

I have read read the policy and accept it.

My next steps are to package the dependencies of the newest
rapid-photo-downloader.

Thanks,

A.

Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.

Re: request to join the team, again

Antoine Beaupré-2
Same, with PAPT, please.

Thanks.

A.

On 2017-12-30 09:46:28, Antoine Beaupre wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been packaging stuff in Debian for a while and I'm often packaging
> dependencies that would benefit from being under the DPMT umbrella.
>
> My alioth login is "anarcat".
>
> I have read read the policy and accept it.
>
> My next steps are to package the dependencies of the newest
> rapid-photo-downloader.
>
> Thanks,
>
> A.
>
> --
> Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
> Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.
--
It is capitalism and government which stand for disorder and
violence. Anarchism is the very reverse of it; it means order without

Re: request to join the team, again

Ondrej Novy-2
Hi,

done, welcome :)

ne 29. 3. 2020 v 6:08 odesílatel Antoine Beaupré <[hidden email]> napsal:
Same, with PAPT, please.

Thanks.

A.

On 2017-12-30 09:46:28, Antoine Beaupre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been packaging stuff in Debian for a while and I'm often packaging
> dependencies that would benefit from being under the DPMT umbrella.
>
> My alioth login is "anarcat".
>
> I have read read the policy and accept it.
>
> My next steps are to package the dependencies of the newest
> rapid-photo-downloader.
>
> Thanks,
>
> A.
>
> --
> Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
> Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.

--
It is capitalism and government which stand for disorder and
violence. Anarchism is the very reverse of it; it means order without
government and peace without violence.
                        - Alexander Berkman

--
Best regards