ruby-gnome autopkgtest failure's patch

Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ruby-gnome autopkgtest failure's patch

Utkarsh Gupta
Hi Dai,

A few days back, paulvt pinged on #debian-ruby about the failing
autopkgtest of ruby-gnome which is blocking GNOME 3.34 migration.
The issue was reported upstream and the upstream fixed the same in this
commit[1].

It'd be great if you could patch the same and upload the package at the
earliest?
If you're busy, I guess someone else from the team can do that (once we
have an ack from you to touch your package :)).


Best,
Utkarsh
---
[1]:
https://github.com/ruby-gnome/ruby-gnome/commit/c3fa43684383308038cf0e205ca57a48b4a2b06e



signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
dai
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ruby-gnome autopkgtest failure's patch

dai
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 09, 2019 at 10:42:54AM +0530, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> A few days back, paulvt pinged on #debian-ruby about the failing
> autopkgtest of ruby-gnome which is blocking GNOME 3.34 migration.
> The issue was reported upstream and the upstream fixed the same in this
> commit[1].
>
> It'd be great if you could patch the same and upload the package at the
> earliest?
> If you're busy, I guess someone else from the team can do that (once we
> have an ack from you to touch your package :)).

Thank you for your pinging, but I am sorry that I have a cold and
I do not have a time to track and fix this issue currently.
Can anyone fix this issue?
--
Regards,
        dai

GPG Fingerprint = 0B29 D88E 42E6 B765 B8D8 EA50 7839 619D D439 668E

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ruby-gnome autopkgtest failure's patch

Utkarsh Gupta
Hey,

On 10/10/19 8:26 am, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Oct 09, 2019 at 10:42:54AM +0530, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
>> A few days back, paulvt pinged on #debian-ruby about the failing
>> autopkgtest of ruby-gnome which is blocking GNOME 3.34 migration.
>> The issue was reported upstream and the upstream fixed the same in this
>> commit[1].
>>
>> It'd be great if you could patch the same and upload the package at the
>> earliest?
>> If you're busy, I guess someone else from the team can do that (once we
>> have an ack from you to touch your package :)).
> Thank you for your pinging, but I am sorry that I have a cold and
> I do not have a time to track and fix this issue currently.
> Can anyone fix this issue?
Fixed (in the form of new upstream version) and uploaded!
Closed the bug as well, that should help GNOME to migrate to testing now.


Best,
Utkarsh




signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
dai
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ruby-gnome autopkgtest failure's patch

dai
Hi,

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 12:05:25AM +0530, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
> Fixed (in the form of new upstream version) and uploaded!
> Closed the bug as well, that should help GNOME to migrate to testing now.

Thank you for your works!
--
Regards,
        dai

GPG Fingerprint = 0B29 D88E 42E6 B765 B8D8 EA50 7839 619D D439 668E