somone who can help me

Roelof Wobben
Hello,

I try to update Cinnamon , a gnome-based , DE.
But the makefile.am is such a mess I need a experience person
to help me and learn how to deal with this ?

Can and is someone willing to help me ?

Roelof

Re: somone who can help me

SDA-2
On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 04:22:37PM +0000, Roelof Wobben wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to update Cinnamon , a gnome-based , DE.
> But the makefile.am is such a mess I need a experience person
> to help me and learn how to deal with this ?
>
> Can and is someone willing to help me ?

If I were you I'd ask on one of the Linux Mint email lists as their chief
maintainer, cook and bottle washer is the author of Cinnamon. I do like that
desktop environment, unfortunately Debian doesn't have a workable current
version of it. :(

Re: somone who can help me

SDA-2
On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 04:22:37PM +0000, Roelof Wobben wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to update Cinnamon , a gnome-based , DE.
> But the makefile.am is such a mess I need a experience person
> to help me and learn how to deal with this ?
>
> Can and is someone willing to help me ?

I noticed some of Cinnamon 2.x is in experimental, but some packages are
missing. I was going to test it. Any update on the outcome - the wiki
isn't very forthcoming with much detail (debian wiki)?

Thanks.