sorry for off-topic, i really curious some picture that have [Brian May] <- Queen?!

sorry for off-topic, i really curious some picture that have [Brian May] <- Queen?!

황병희-3
Hello i'm Queen's fan, however i did discover [Brian May] in lists of
Maintainers file [1], when i sent mail to [hidden email] with
"getinfo maintainers" in body.

Who is it? Really is him Queen's guitarist?!

Sincerely, Byung-Hee from South Korea.

[1] https://gitlab.com/soyeomul/stuff/raw/master/BrianMay.png

^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//

Re: sorry for off-topic, i really curious some picture that have [Brian May] <- Queen?!

Brad Rogers
On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 20:58:07 +0900
황병희 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello 황병희,

>Who is it? Really is him Queen's guitarist?!

Debian's Brian appears to have the middle initial A, whereas Queen's
guitarist has H (for Harold) as his middle initial.  Thus making it
unlikely they're the same person.

--
 Regards  _
I can't relax 'cause I haven't done a thing

Re: sorry for off-topic, i really curious some picture that have [Brian May] <- Queen?!

황병희-3
Dear Brad,

On Sun, Mar 10 2019, Brad Rogers wrote:
> [...snip...]
>>Who is it? Really is him Queen's guitarist?!
>
> Debian's Brian appears to have the middle initial A, whereas Queen's
> guitarist has H (for Harold) as his middle initial.  Thus making it
> unlikely they're the same person.

Ah yes!~ i got it now, though Debian's Brian also rocks to me^^^
Thanks for quick comment!!!

Sincerely, Byung-Hee.

^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//

Re: sorry for off-topic, i really curious some picture that have [Brian May] <- Queen?!

Nicholas Geovanis-2

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019, 7:54 AM 황병희 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Brad,

On Sun, Mar 10 2019, Brad Rogers wrote:
> [...snip...]
>>Who is it? Really is him Queen's guitarist?!
>
> Debian's Brian appears to have the middle initial A, whereas Queen's
> guitarist has H (for Harold) as his middle initial.  Thus making it
> unlikely they're the same person.

Ah yes!~ i got it now, though Debian's Brian also rocks to me^^^
Thanks for quick comment!!!

But: Has debian's Brian May been using the same computer since birth?
Like Queen's Brian May has been customising that same guitar since the beginning (his father as well).

Sincerely, Byung-Hee.

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//