start vino-server before loging in GNOME Stretch

start vino-server before loging in GNOME Stretch

Ioan Stan
Hi all,

How can I start the vino-server before loging in GNOME, so that I don’t need to be logged in order to VNC? I prefer the built-n vino-server over the tigervnc.

Thank you,
ioan

Re: start vino-server before loging in GNOME Stretch

Aurélien COUDERC-3
Le 05/11/2018 à 12:39, Ioan Stan a écrit :
> Hi all,

Hi Ioan,

> How can I start the vino-server before loging in GNOME, so that I don’t need to be logged in order to VNC? I prefer the built-n vino-server over the tigervnc.

thanks for contacting Debian.
This list is about development and packaging for the Debian desktop and doesn’t provide user support.

For your question you should contact one of our user support channels :
https://www.debian.org/support

Happy hacking,
Aurélien

Re: start vino-server before loging in GNOME Stretch

Ioan Stan
Thank you, Aurelian.

all the best, ioan