systemd

Elimar Riesebieter
Hi all,

is there any reason why the systemd packages are not been updated in
ports?

Elimar
  Do you smell something burning or is it me?

Re: systemd

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
On 5/25/19 8:28 AM, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> is there any reason why the systemd packages are not been updated in
> ports?

They are. It's just that systemd failed to build on powerpc this time,
see [1]. Packages are always built automatically and when a new version
of systemd gets uploaded to unstable, it will get built for all architectures
in Debian Ports.

I will schedule the systemd package for another build attempt.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz

Re: systemd

Elimar Riesebieter
* John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <[hidden email]> [2019-05-25 08:54 +0200]:

> On 5/25/19 8:28 AM, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> > is there any reason why the systemd packages are not been updated in
> > ports?
>
> They are. It's just that systemd failed to build on powerpc this time,
> see [1]. Packages are always built automatically and when a new version
> of systemd gets uploaded to unstable, it will get built for all architectures
> in Debian Ports.
>
> I will schedule the systemd package for another build attempt.

Thanks :-)

Elimar
--
  Numeric stability is probably not all that
  important when you're guessing;-)