ucf 3.0037: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ucf

ucf 3.0037: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ucf

Manoj Srivastava

ucf. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against ucf. The changes to the template are not critical (removal
of an experimental tag, and a redundant mention of a file name for
emphasis. )

Mon, 26 Feb 2018 17:11:54 -0800.

Thanks in advance,