uim-fep

Lázaro
Hi and sorry for the english. Somebody know a good tutorial or lin about
how to make work uim-fep with anthy in the console? After start it up with
-u anthy-utf8 just not work, input do not change

Re: uim-fep

NOKUBI Takatsugu
At Mon, 9 Sep 2013 09:03:11 -0400,
Lázaro Armando wrote:
> Hi and sorry for the english. Somebody know a good tutorial or lin about
> how to make work uim-fep with anthy in the console? After start it up with
> -u anthy-utf8 just not work, input do not change

At first, the real console (Linux vt) can't handle wide-chars like
Japanse kanji. You need to use framebuffer based terminal emulator
(fbiterm, jfbterm, ...).

Then I want to ask you the detail of "just not work". If uim-fep
work correctly, "anthy-utf8[An- R]" string would be print at
the bottom of console.