uptimed 1:0.4.0+git20150923.6b22106-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package uptimed

uptimed 1:0.4.0+git20150923.6b22106-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package uptimed

gustavo panizzo (gfa)

uptimed. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against uptimed.

feel free to push to the git repo

git.debian.org:/git/collab-maint/uptimed.git

Thanks in advance,

cs.po (13K) Download Attachment