uscan, get-orig-source and multiple source packages

uscan, get-orig-source and multiple source packages

Guðjón Guðjónsson
Hi list

I am upgrading my packages after the release of Buster and starting with
eric.

The get-orig-source target has been removed from the rules file and I know that
is according to the current standard but I miss it :(
In eric version 18.08 I could add the whole multiple source to the
pristine-tar target:
eric_18.08.orig.tar.gz.delta
eric_18.08.orig.tar.gz.id
eric_18.08.orig-transl-de.tar.gz.delta
eric_18.08.orig-transl-de.tar.gz.id
eric_18.08.orig-transl-en.tar.gz.delta
eric_18.08.orig-transl-en.tar.gz.id
eric_18.08.orig-transl-es.tar.gz.delta
eric_18.08.orig-transl-es.tar.gz.id
eric_18.08.orig-transl-ru.tar.gz.delta
eric_18.08.orig-transl-ru.tar.gz.id

But I have no clue how to do that without the get-orig-source target.
Can someone please point me to a well maintained multiple source package to
take a look at.

Regards
Gudjon

Re: uscan, get-orig-source and multiple source packages

Thomas Goirand-3
On 8/17/19 5:28 PM, Guðjón Guðjónsson wrote:

> Hi list
>
> I am upgrading my packages after the release of Buster and starting with
> eric.
>
> The get-orig-source target has been removed from the rules file and I know that
> is according to the current standard but I miss it :(
> In eric version 18.08 I could add the whole multiple source to the
> pristine-tar target:
> eric_18.08.orig.tar.gz.delta
> eric_18.08.orig.tar.gz.id
> eric_18.08.orig-transl-de.tar.gz.delta
> eric_18.08.orig-transl-de.tar.gz.id
> eric_18.08.orig-transl-en.tar.gz.delta
> eric_18.08.orig-transl-en.tar.gz.id
> eric_18.08.orig-transl-es.tar.gz.delta
> eric_18.08.orig-transl-es.tar.gz.id
> eric_18.08.orig-transl-ru.tar.gz.delta
> eric_18.08.orig-transl-ru.tar.gz.id
>
> But I have no clue how to do that without the get-orig-source target.
> Can someone please point me to a well maintained multiple source package to
> take a look at.

In debian/watch, you can point to a script that does the download work.
Just do that...

Thomas

Re: uscan, get-orig-source and multiple source packages

Guðjón Guðjónsson
Hi Thomas

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 1:50 AM Thomas Goirand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> In debian/watch, you can point to a script that does the download work.
> Just do that...

Thanks a lot. That will fix my problem.

/Gudjon