way forward for iagno, five-or-more and gnome-mines in testing ?

way forward for iagno, five-or-more and gnome-mines in testing ?

shirish शिरीष
Hi all,
The three packages seem to be stuck because gnome-accessibility-themes
is not able to migrate due to adwaita-icon-theme having a copyright
license issue. https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=760481

Hope somebody fixes it soon and we can go forward. The only workaround
seems to be taking gnome-accessibility-themes from unstable and
installing it so others can move ahead.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8