we want xorg in debian minimal

Omnis Moriar
President of Debian in Poland want xorg and dillo in debian minimal and mocp

Re: we want xorg in debian minimal

Dave Restall - System Administrator,,,

> President of Debian in Poland want xorg and dillo in debian minimal and mocp

President of Debian in Poland is obviously a f*cking idiot.

What part of MINIMAL doesn't he understand.  It needs to be smaller rather
than bigger.  Start with Minimal then add what you want.  Keeps bandwidth
& bloat down and builds really good tight servers.

Tell him to go and Fedora.

lists/debian/testing/2019-04-25.tx             [hidden email]
| Dave Restall, Computer Anorak, Geek, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger  |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : [hidden email]  - Anti-SocialMediaist -  Web : Not Ready Yet :-( |
+- QOTD ---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.                  |
|         -- Woody Allen                                                     |

Re: we want xorg in debian minimal

Emmanuel Arias

>> President of Debian in Poland want xorg and dillo in debian minimal and mocp
I never hear about it. President of Debian in Poland?
That's true?

Re: we want xorg in debian minimal

Emmanuel Arias
I resend this to debian-testing mailing list.

On 4/25/19 12:21 PM, Richard Lell wrote:
Hello Debian Devs,
My wife and I got a good laugh this morning on this one! Really appreciate.
I love Debian Minimal and after the first reboot istall xorg,openbox and tint2.
Indeed, keep it MINIMAL. Keep up the great work,guys... and ha good day.
Regards,
Rick and Rita
@ RainbowSolutionsUSA

--