webfs 1.21+ds1-11: Please update debconf PO translation for the package webfs

webfs 1.21+ds1-11: Please update debconf PO translation for the package webfs

Mats Erik Andersson-5
Hello there,

You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for webfs.
The English template has been changed, and now some messages are marked
"fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.

I would be grateful if you could take time to update it.  Please send the
updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against webfs.

Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:11:44 +0200.

Thanks in advance,
  Mats Erik Andersson, maintainer of webfs.

ja.po (15K) Download Attachment