why rebase failed?

sebul
Hello.
I have a question about MR 466
I don't know why rebase fail.
Help me please.

Re: why rebase failed?

Carsten Schoenert
Common, I think we don't have to search first what's going wrong on your
side! That is something *you* need to provide if you expect help.

We also don't have search primarily the details of this MR, is it so
difficult to provide the URL to this MR?

You seems to have still no knowledge about some basics on git...

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert

Re: why rebase failed?

sebul
I said MR 466.
url is

Thank you.

2020년 5월 11일 (월) 15:06, Carsten Schoenert <[hidden email]>님이 작성:

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert

Re: why rebase failed?

Tomas Pospisek ML
All other things not considered, it would be non plus ultra nice if you
could keep your calm and be excellently polite. That would be very
awesome. It's evident that sebul has problems with the git workflow,
however I doubt he's having them on purpose. And he *is* trying to
contribute so I think a polite and friendly treatment would reflect that.

Take a break, take a Kitkat and maybe that'll help to restore your
excellent treatment of other Debian people that maybe don't have the
same skill set?

:-)!
*t